Arrangements for EARS Launch 4th April and 5th April 2021
COVID Secure measures
- Social distancing must be maintained. Remain in your bubble. Follow the instructions of EARS marshals for parking arrangements.
- Following current BMFA guidelines for events, no spectators will be allowed – rocket fliers only.
- Track and trace will be implemented. Please use the Registration Form to register your interest.
- Remain socially distanced and do not crowd the range head.
- Use the hand sanitizer when handling launch equipment.
- Please note that although this is a two day event, no camping is allowed on site.
- Weather permitting, flying will commence at 10.30. There is a NOTAM in place to 7000’ on both days.
- Flight cards are available in pdf for those able to complete before the weekend.
Without revenue from membership fees, the club cannot function. The Committee has therefore determined:
- You must be a paid up annual member of EARS, or be a full member of another recognised rocketry club (e.g. Midland Rocketry Club / Scottish Aeronautics and Rocketry Association / Fins Over Gwent etc) to be able to fly.
- The Committee has determined that due to the lockdown interruption / late start, EARS annual membership will run from April 2021 – April 2022.
- Please use the Online Membership Form to join.
In line with other clubs, the one-off ‘taster’ introductory day membership and BMFA cover can only be used once by new fliers.
- Regular EARS fliers who have used club facilities before are required to pay the appropriate year membership (April 2021 – April 2022). Members of other recognised UKRA / BMFA affiliated clubs are eligible for day flying fee, but may be asked to prove they hold annual membership.